E-COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN
Remember the phrase, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.“
Do you need an E-Commerce Website Design so that customers can find you, understand how you excel versus your competition and sell your products and services – then pay you online?
Wikipedia says “E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the activity of electronically buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. E-commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. E-commerce is in turn driven by the technological advances of the semiconductor industry and is the largest sector of the electronics industry.”
“E-commerce typically uses the web for at least a part of a transaction’s life cycle although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail. Typical e-commerce transactions include the purchase of products (such as books from Amazon) or services (such as music downloads in the form of digital distribution such as iTunes Store). There are three areas of e-commerce: online retailing, electronic markets, and online auctions. E-commerce is supported by electronic business.”
“E-commerce businesses may also employ some or all of the following:”
- Online shopping for retail sales direct to consumers via web sites and mobile apps, and conversational commerce via live chat, chatbots, and voice assistants;
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer (B2C) or consumer-to-consumer (C2C) sales;
- Business-to-business (B2B) buying and selling;
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media;
- B2B electronic data interchange;
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters);
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services;
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes.
Our E-Commerce Website Design does all this and more. We enable you to showcase, compare, and contrast your products and services so that more Prospects turn into Customers and Clients! Prospects and Clients will be able to:
- Learn about your Product and Service offerings
- Download product and services PDF files
- Find available times on your online calendar and book appointments.
- One-click Email
- One-click Phone Call
- Fill out an online Contact Form.
- Save one or multiple items to their shopping cart.
- Check out and pay you via your choice of payment processors (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal, ACH, ApplePay, GooglePay, WePay, and more!)
Click the “Contact Us” button below to learn more!
E-Commerce Website Design is All About “Discovery”
“Discovery” is critical to an excellent E-Commerce Website Design. No matter how great your business is if your prospects can not “Discover” your business exists, your business will eventually die.
Your E-Commerce Website Design helps you “Get Discovered” with the following information
- Business Name
- Business Location (Address & Map)
- Days and Hours of Operation
- What Products & Services You Sell
- How You Sell (Brick-n-Mortar, Online)
- How Customers Can Pay
- Blog Posts on Your Products and Services
- When You Have Special Sales Events
- … and Much More (See “Features” Table Below)
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FEATURES
Price Start From:
Too Low to Show! Let’s Chat
Questions? Please tap the Contact Us button or read our FAQs to find your answer.
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO ORDER?
There are many more questions you likely have about solving your business challenges.
Let’s Set Up a 100% FREE, NO OBLIGATION Zoom Meeting or Phone Call to learn more about each other.