WEBSITE SEO SERVICE
Did you know that Website SEO is the process of Improving the Quality and Quantity of Website Traffic to your Website or Web Page from Search Engines?
Did you know that doing Website Search Engine Optimization for each of your website pages is CRITICAL for Google Ranking your Website?
Most people do not know this. Website Search Engine Optimization is one of the more time-consuming actions taken when building a website. Taking each page’s content, determining the best primary and long-tail keywords, then rewriting the page is time-consuming.
Website Search Engine Optimization is the most critical part of enabling your website pages to get to Page 1 Google Search.
WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICE
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is likely a word you hear a lot.
SEO writing is a complex skill that many talk about, but few truly understand how to implement it.
Why? Because doing SEO correctly a lot of research time, expensive software tool licenses, and great word-smithing.
The image shows part of our process flow. SEO starts with Identifying the problem that needs solving.
Next, there are potentially hours of Keyword Research, including Competitor research.
Finally, you get to start Content Writing.
Your written content then has to be adapted to all the social media and other platforms where you plan to share your solution.
Finally, you launch your written content and measure the SEO results for weeks. Depending on the SEO results, you may “tweak” the written content to try to improve the “conversion rate.”
INCREASING YOUR PAGE RANKING
A variety of methods can increase the prominence of a webpage within the search results.
- Cross-linking between pages of the same website to provide more links to important pages that may improve its visibility.
- Writing content that includes frequently searched keyword phrases relevant to a wide variety of search queries that will increase traffic.
- Updating content to keep search engines frequently crawling back can give additional weight to a site.
- Adding relevant keywords to a web page’s metadata, including the title tag and meta description.
- URL canonicalization of web pages accessible via multiple URLs.
- Using the canonical link element or via 301 redirects can help make sure links to different URL versions.
BUT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE!
There is a great SEO tool made by the company MOZ. They also have outlined Seven Key Steps to Successful SEO, which we follow in the order given:
- Crawl accessibility so engines can read your website
- Compelling content that answers the searcher’s query
- Keyword optimized to attract searchers & engines
- Great user experience including a fast load speed and compelling UX
- Share-worthy content that earns links, citations, and amplification
- Title, URL, & description to draw high CTR in the rankings
- Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERPs
We will run a $297.00 SEO Analysis on your website.
Next, we will schedule a video chat with you to review the results.
After our chat, we will send you a written proposal with three options from which to choose.
Everyone has questions. Tap the button, and let’s schedule a chat.
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO ORDER?
There are many more questions you likely have about solving your business challenges.
Let’s Set Up a 100% FREE, NO OBLIGATION F2F Meeting, Zoom Meeting, or Phone Call to learn more about each other.
PS: In March 2021, I completed the two-dose Covid-19 vaccination. In October 2021, I completed the 3rd dose booster shot. In F2F in-person meetings, I am happy to wear a mask upon request. We can meet at your office or a coffee shop convenient to you.